New Addison Self Storage Facility Celebrates Ribbon Cutting
You’re invited to join the festivities with your friends and neighbors! Metro Self Storage Ribbon Cutting Party in Addison, IL
Metro is pleased to announce a ribbon-cutting to celebrate our new Addison self storage facility located on West Lake Street. With easy access from I-355, everyone is welcome to stop by for tours of the state-of-the-art storage facility.
Don’t miss your chance to win a Google Home Mini or Amazon Eco Dot at this event (see invitation below for more details). So please mark your calendar for July 12th, 2018.
Festivities will begin at 4:30 PM. Our guest of honor at this special event is the Addison Mayor, Rich Veenstra.
You’ll find Metro Self Storage in Addison conveniently located near the I-355 and I-290 Interchange. Our brand new Addison self storage facility is ideally situated to serve several nearby neighborhoods and business districts including Medinah, Glendale Heights, Lombard, Itasca, Bloomingdale, Indian Lakes, Wood Dale, Addison, Roselle, and Bloomingdale.
The festive celebration will include delicious, catered food as well as self-guided tours of our newly constructed climate-controlled storage facility.
Would you like to keep your valued possessions at a Brand New Climate Controlled Storage Facility in Addison?
Illinois-based Metro Self Storage is pleased to announce our state-of-the-art storage facility in The Village of Addison is now open for business! Here are some of the great features you can always expect to find at Metro Self Storage facilities located throughout metro Chicago.
- A wide range of climate-controlled storage units
- Large double bay interior loading areas with ground floor level access at two points of entry
- Addison’s premiere 100% climate-controlled self storage facility
- Exterior LED security lighting
- Metro Self Storage signature state-of-the-art security package which includes controlled access, 24 hour video surveillance, motion censored lighting, and storage-to-office communication points.
- A large modern office with free coffee and lounge-area in addition to competitively priced moving boxes and packing supplies
- Elevator access to all multi-level floors
Wherever your day takes you, Metro is on the way!
At Metro Self Storage we understand the value of convenience and access when it comes to storing your treasured belongings. Whether you need storage for seasonal items, business inventory, or an entire household, we make it easy to move in with Metro.
- Food: Dave & Busters, IHOP, QB Pizzeria, Rio’s Addison, Starbucks, Panera Bread, and Farmwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Schools: Addison Trail High School, Raymond Benson Primary School, Stone Elementary School, Wesley Elementary School, Northwest Academy, Dujardin Elementary School, Medinah Primary School, and Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Recreation: Salt Creek Greenway Trail, Bloomingdale Golf and Country Club, Edgewood Golf Club, Medinah Country Club, Itasca Country Club, Springbrook Nature Center, Foxdale Park, Songbird Forest Preserve, Centennial Park, and Maple Meadows Golf Club
- Travel: 20-minutes West of Chicago O’Hare International Airport
Fun facts about Addison, IL: The Village of Addison is a northwest suburb of Chicago (21 miles away) and is located in DuPage County; the 2nd most populous county in Illinois.
Can’t make it to the party? Learn more about Metro Self Storage in Addison, IL, by following the link below.
1951 W Lake Street (U.S. Route 20)
Addison, IL 60601