5 Hip and Urban Luxury Atlanta Apartments
Whether you’re an urban professional ready to shorten your commute or an Atlanta local looking for your next adventure, luxury Atlanta apartments are hard to beat. These communities put you in the center of vibrant and trendy neighborhoods filled with premium shops and restaurants and world-renown arts and culture institutions.
Today’s luxury Atlanta apartment communities offer far more than the typical upscale amenities like stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. The most sophisticated luxury apartment buildings boast thoughtful designer touches throughout and resort-inspired amenities.
Expect to find custom paint colors, art installations, designer light fixtures, and floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views. Infinity pools with chic entertaining areas, elegant resident clubs, and state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness centers are just a few of the luxury features you’ll find in Atlanta’s luxury apartment buildings.We cover five luxury Atlanta apartment communities that offer premium urban living experiences in unbeatable locations. All of our picks have a 75 and above (out of 100) walk score. So ditch your car (or not) and imagine creating your ideal urban lifestyle.
Luxury Atlanta Apartments and Lofts
The easiest way to approach apartment hunting in Atlanta is by neighborhood. Atlanta’s best luxury apartments and lofts are located in the city’s most notable neighborhoods, including Downtown, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, and Buckhead.
There is certainly no shortage of apartment communities in Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs. However, rent can easily exceed $2,500 per month for luxury apartments that offer top-tier amenities in highly desirable locations.
North and Line
The North and Line Atlanta luxury apartment community, established in 2018, is an eight-story building with 228 apartments ranging from 640 sq ft to 1,602 sq ft. You’ll find North and Line located in the Old Fourth Ward Neighborhood, often abbreviated O4W, on the Eastside of Atlanta.
There are so many cultural and culinary delights in the O4W neighborhood it’s hard to know where to begin. Renting a luxury apartment here will put you steps from two of the area’’s most notable attractions: Ponce City Market, housed in the former Sears and Roebuck building, and the 17-acre historic Fourth Ward Park.
If you love hiking or biking, living in North and Line is a great choice. You’ll have easy access to a favorite outdoor destination and the 22-mile Atlanta Beltline—a multi-use trail system first envisioned by a Georgia Tech student who saw a way to transform a historic railway corridor.
- Fitness center with private yoga studio
- Clubroom with ultimate game room
- Resort-style pool with skyline views
- Package concierge
- Storage units
- Controlled access bike storage and bike repair station
- Dog wash
- Ground-floor on-site restaurant
- Park-front location with direct Beltline access
Ascent Midtown is a 22-story building that exudes luxury with its iconic architectural design and luxury apartments ranging from 610 sq ft to 1459 sq ft. Features residents rave about most include rooftop lounges, a fully equipped gym in addition to floor-to-ceiling windows that provide stunning views of Piedmont Park.
Situated in Atlanta’s Arts District, the hub for everything cultural and creative, Ascent Midtown is ideal for anyone desiring artistic attractions just outside their front steps. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Center Stage Theater, the High Museum of Art, and the Woodruff Arts Center are located near this Atlanta luxury apartment community.
- 24-hour resident concierge services
- 4,000 sf, state-of-the-art fitness center
- 7th floor terrace w/pool & cabanas
- Outdoor kitchen including grills
- Resident lounge featuring city views
- Fireplace lounge and meeting space
- High-speed elevator
- Controlled access community
- Covered parking garage
- Amazon package lockers
YOO on the Park
If you love a touch of whimsy combined with sophisticated designer touches, be sure to check out YOO on the Park. This 25-story high-rise luxury apartment community offers the most extensive floor plans with the most bedrooms and bathrooms on our list.
Yoo on the Park luxury apartments range from 540 sq ft to a generous 2,750 sq ft with stunning views of pristine green spaces and Atlanta’s skyline thanks to its Central Midtown neighborhood location. Midtown is one of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods for renters making Central Midtown in high demand.
So yes, rent is higher here than many other Atlanta luxury high-rise and mid-rise apartment communities. But for a good reason. Central Midtown is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is known for its dense number of art galleries, museums, theaters, and historic buildings.
- 24-hour business center
- Social programs for resident
- Media & billiards lounge
- NEST learning thermostats
- On-site lifestyle director
- On-site maintenance
- Outdoor summer kitchen with bbq
- Under-cabinet sensor lights
- USB outlets in kitchens and bedrooms
- Video conference technology
- Virtual golf simulator
- Waterfall edged island
755North is ideally located whether you attend the Georgia Institute of Technology or have a reverse commute to an outlying suburb like Druid Hills. Thanks to the building’s mid-rise design, living here will feel more like residing in a townhome or condo.
Built in 2014, this four-story building has 249 luxury apartments ranging from 560 sq ft to 1,519 sq. ft. 755North also boasts an 84 walk score and a 77 bike score, making it easier to get around without a car.
So whether it’s an early morning stroll or a bike ride, be sure not to miss the public art installations along the Beltline trail system. 755North is one of several luxury apartments along the Beltline allowing you to meet your neighboring apartment dwellers who also enjoy quick access to an array of shops, restaurants, and historic Atlanta landmarks.
- Dramatic city views
- Pool and outdoor grilling stations
- Fitness center with free weights and yoga
- Clubroom with billiards and arcade games
- iInternet cafe / wifi lounge
- Bocce ball court
- Covered parking
- Controlled access
- Bike storage
- Planned social activities
- Pantries & linen closets
- Wired for high-speed internet
AZURE ON THE PARK
Azure on the Park, built in 2016, is a 25-story high-rise with 330 luxury apartments ranging from 547 sq ft to 1,690 sq ft. This Midtown apartment community has thoughtfully branded its unique luxury spaces.
The Sky Pool offers first-class views of Piedmont Park and Atlanta’s stunning skyline. The Overlook, located on the 22nd floor, features an outdoor kitchen, grilling station, and TV lounge.
The 7th floor Terrace holds a Bocce ball court and outdoor kitchen accented by twinkle lights. If you’re bringing along a furry friend, this community is genuinely pet-friendly, offering a fully fenced-in dog park and a convenient pet spa.
Living in Midtown Atlanta means you’ll never run out of things to do. Midtown is home to the Center Stage Theater, the High Museum of Art, the Fox Theater, the Atlanta Botanical Garden, the Varsity (a long-running drive-in chain), and so much more!
Azure on The Park has five parks within a two-mile radius, including Piedmont Park, Georgia Conservancy, and Atlanta Botanical Garden. Those serving in the military at Fort McPherson will find Azure on the Park conveniently located, as will other military bases, including Fort Gillem.
- Rooftop saline pool overlooking Piedmont Park
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and studio
- Sky Club with billiards
- 22nd-floor outdoor kitchen and grilling station,
- 7th-floor terrace with outdoor kitchen and grilling stations
- Dog spa & dog walk
- Resident & bike storage
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Designated Zipcar® locations
- Front desk & online concierge
TOP MIDTOWN ATTRACTIONS
- Atlanta Botanical Garden | 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 876-5859
- Atlantic Station | 1380 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30363 | (404) 733-1221
- Colony Square | 1197 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30361 | (404) 879-2250
- High Museum of Art | 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 733-4400
- Historic Fox Theater | 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta GA 30308 | (404) 881-2100
- Lure Restaurant | 1106 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 817-3650
- Piedmont Park | 400 Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 | (404) 875-7275
- Publix Super Market | 950 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 253-3544
- South City Kitchen | 1144 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 873-7358
- The Varsity | 61 North Avenue Atlanta, GA 30308 | (404) 881-1706
- The Vortex Bar & Grill | 878 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 875-1667
- Whole Foods Market | 22 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (470) 552-4201
- Woodruff Arts Center | 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (404) 733-4978
By all accounts, the luxury apartment trend continues to grow in Atlanta thanks to renters looking for well-designed spaces with a wow factor. If you’re moving to Atlanta but not ready to buy a home, it’s worth noting that some of these communities offer short-term leases ranging from three or six months.
Discovering life in a cosmopolitan city like Atlanta can be a great adventure, especially when you don’t have to worry about your extra belongings. We invite you to visit us online today to learn more about your storage options near Atlanta so you can start living your active urban lifestyle today.